CHRISTMAS PRESENT: STD REGIONS WITH 20k PRIMS us$9 PER MONTH WITH FREE WATER REGION !
Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of Feb 24th, 2018
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
• Responsible Use and Conduct
• By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
• In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
• You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
• This includes , but is not limited to, stopping payment on any credit card or PayPal payment to Tranquillity'.
• Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
• Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. Interfering with the enjoyment and use of the service by other account holders is strictly prohibited also. Specifically, grieving through objects, usage or removal of personal or real property.
• Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
• We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
• Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, stalking, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
• Is a depiction of sex with a minor (age play), regardless if the participants are legally adult or not?
• Is the use of weapons or HUD's, scripted or otherwise, other than on damage enabled parcels designated as combat areas and then only against avatars that are actual participants in the combat?
• Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
• Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
• Impersonates any person or entity, including any Tranquility employees or representatives.
• It is forbidden for any user to use any script or device within Tranquility or any other means, such as using a third party website, to find the IP address of another member. Further, should such information be known it is forbidden for any member to disclose the information to any other member. Also forbidden is the use of the information for the purpose of banning any member using that IP address from any land using a script or any other means, and/or tracking someone via any tracking and tracing methods.
• We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
• We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Tranquility, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
• You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tranquility and any parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defines of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
• Limitation of Warranties
• By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
• the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
• the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
• the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
• Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
• any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
• no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Tranquility or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
• Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Tranquility will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
• Tranquility Staff
• No Tranquility Grid Staff member is allowed to work as staff in any job title on another grid. Working on multiple grids takes away from our focus on improving the grid and keeping excellent customer service to our residents. If it is found that you are employed on another gird you will be asked to step down or be terminated.
• All members of Tranquility must follow the instructions of any staff member when given to them with respect and without argument If you think you are being treated unfairly you must still comply but may file an appeal via a support ticket/email.
All content and materials available on Tranquility, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Tranquility and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Tranquility. Content available on Tranquility may be provided by users and not Tranquility. As such, you acknowledge that content creators maintain certain rights and privileges in their respective content. You accept full responsibility for use of provided content and remain liable for unlawful usage. If a content provider reports a DMCA violation to Tranquility, such instances will be investigated and if warranted, removed from public access. Offending accounts will be terminated and banned from use of the services. Tranquility will not as a rule, police or pre-screen user content.
• Financial Services in Tranquility
• Trading T$'s for US Dollars
• To trade in world currency for US dollars,Raise a Support Ticket, using the board in the Bank of Tranquility. The US Dollars will be placed in your Paypal account.
• You agree that any and all fees associated with exchanging of T$'s to US Dollars will be deducted from the amount of T$'s you direct Tranquility Grid to exchange and the net amount will be the actual amount exchanged.
• Currency may not be exchanged in any way for US dollars or other games tokens by anyone, including individual residents, other than through Tranquility Grid
• No use of banks(other than Bank Of Tranquility) or any form of Tranquillity Currency Resell is allowed. You will be asked to remove it within 24 hours or the account will be deleted. Please respect the terms.
• No Stock Exchanges are allowed
• No Credit Cards for the purpose of purchasing goods or services in Tranquillity with the expectation of future payment with or without interest is allowed.
• No other financial services other than those provided by Tranquility Grid are allowed.
• Region Ratings
• Regions are all rated either
• G for General Audiences which means specifically
• No nudity, or showing of private areas directly or through sheer or revealing clothing
• No swearing or use of foul language
• No depiction through any media or public discussion of sex of any kind any where
• No enactment of adult or mature situations
• Any other behavior that Tranquility deems unsuitable for a general audience
• M for Moderate Audiences which means specifically
• No Nudity is allowed (except in your own property out of public view)
• No depiction of sex through any media except in a private residence and out of view of the general public
• No advertising of any sexual services of any kind in Public or Private or through the use of our Search services, Classifieds, or Website, that are offered on an M rated or A rated region.
• No enactment of adult or mature situations
• Any other behavior that Tranquility deems unsuitable for only an adult rated region
• A for Adult Audiences Only which means specifically
• no restrictions other than those set by this TOS
• Note that a specific region rating does not give you the right to break any rules the region owner sets over and above this TOS. The rights of the region owner to make set their own restrictions is paramount.
• Reporting of TOS Violations by Members
• Specific TOS violations effecting a venue or member should be reported via a support ticket/email and management stating the time, date and location, the TOS provision you feel has been violated and a brief description of the occurrence. You may also submit any other proofs you have such as pictures.
• Tranquility's management will decide, at it's sole discretion, on the appropriate course of action upon receiving such a report. All Management's decisions are final.
• Due to privacy concerns the course of action taken will not be disclosed to the member who originally reported the abuse or TOS violation, only that the report has been resolved.
• Termination of Use
• You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Terms of Service without refund or compensation for any loss of the account. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
• You agree that should you voluntarily decide to terminate your use of the service that Tranquility is under no obligation to refund any monies paid to it or compensate you in any way.
• Governing Law
• This website is controlled by Tranquility. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the United States , without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
• Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the US federal or state court You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, TRANQUILITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
• Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us using a emailt via our website at https://tranquilityvirtual.info
• Copyright Infringement
• Copyright infringement is a serious offense and Tranquility does not tolerate illegally made copies of any kind. PLEASE HELP US FIGHT THIS PROBLEM. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING!
• ONLY the original creator or copyright owner many file an DMCA notice. Therefore please notify them. Include the following:
• Nature of Copyright Infringement
• Name of avatar infringing on a copyright
• Region where the object is and grid name
• Object name and characteristics
• Your Avatar Name and grid
• DMCA Policy
• Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If You believe in good faith that materials hosted by Tranquility infringe your copyright (for example, materials posted by Tranquility), You (or Your agent) may send Tranquility a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
• a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Tranquility Sites or in Tranquility Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
• identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Tranquility to locate the material on the Tranquility Sites and in the Tranquility Services;
• the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address (if available) of the complaining party;
• a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• If You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by Tranquility against you, the DMCA permits You to send Tranquility a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Tranquility Sites should be sent in the first instance by email at https://tranquilityvirtual.info